What We Offer - Benefits of Membership
If your organisation is in the Tairāwhiti region and is ‘not-for-profit’, if you involve volunteers (or would like to), and are committed to best practice in volunteer management – then your organisation will benefit from becoming a member of Gisborne Volunteer Centre.
The Gisborne Volunteer Centre membership gives your organisation access to:
- A Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You may list as many positions as you choose throughout the year.
- An opportunity to profile your organisation on our website, enabling potential volunteers to find out more about your organisation.
- Advertisements – we advertise widely around the Tairāwhiti region, through social media, newsletters and on our website. Potential volunteers can ‘apply online’ for these positions.
- An advice and support service in all aspects of volunteering and volunteer management.
- Training & Networking for Co-ordinators of Volunteers.
- Access to our Peer Networking group and associated events.
- A regular newsletter
- An opportunity to take part in the annual Volunteer Awards. Nominating volunteers from your organisation is another great way to get some public recognition and say thank you to all your volunteers - and all organisations nominated receive an invitation to attend the event.