HOSTS will be allocated tasks to monitor and support key areas within the Te Tairāwhiti Arts Festival programme
• Providing information about the event/exhibition and the festival
• Assisting with workshops
• Providing information on artists and artworks
• Maintaining eyes on space and audience to assist security
• Keeping record of any incidents/lost kids/lost property reported to them
• Conducting customer surveys
• Escalating issues to the supervisor/coordinator
• Friendly, outgoing
• Able to engage with all sectors of the community
• Passionate about the arts/festival
For the month of October Times needed will vary. Availability is negotiable.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.